The program aims mainly at unemployed women and the discriminating conditions on labor market.
- unemployed women registered in labor offices;
- women with business of their own willing to export their products
- encourage unemployed women to start up a business of their own;
- women entrepreneurs acquire additional skills to study export environment for their products
Two methodologies are used for training seminar conduction, based on materials published by the European Network for women's local employment initiatives (LEI).:
- The Business Start-up Guide
- Export Guide - better Business for Women
Gender Project in Bulgaria Foundation has conducted 30 training seminars across the country with the participation of more than 400 unemployed women registered in the labor offices and 25 women entrepreneurs in the period 2000 - 2003.
The main partners for recruiting seminar participants were:
Labor offices, Foundation for Development and Entrepreneurship, UNDP JOBS Program and business centers encouraging entrepreneurship.
GLOBAL FUND FOR WOMEN - USA MAMA CASH - NETHERLANDS
A new sector within the Program dedicated to the topic of GENDER BUDGETING is under creation. In order Gender Budgeting initiatives to start in 2005 some staff members have passed a special training in Poland and Sofia.